Come join the fun of youth soccer.
This program is based on fun, learning and skill development needed to
play the game of soccer.
Youth Soccer Guidelines
- Participants, spectators, coaches and officials agree to NOT enter Union Street Sports Complex if they have symptoms or exposure risks listed by the CDC guidelines.
- No more than 50 people (players, spectators, coaches, officials) in each area with no more than a total of 100 in the complex at any time.
- Use of softball field outfields will be used and an entrance and exit gate with each used.
- We may have to limit the number of people who accompany each participant.
- There will be no bleachers. Spectators are asked to bring their own chair or stand.
- Spectators will not be allowed in bench area.
- Coaches, staff, officials and spectators are to wear face coverings when 6 foot distancing can’t be accomplished unless those within 6 feet are household members. If yelling, a 14 feet distance should be maintained or you must wear a face covering.
- Participants are to wear a face covering when physical distancing is difficult to maintain, and not engaged in active play per CDC recommendations.
- Activities will be scheduled to allow ALL participants from the previous activity to have left the facility.
- No gathering in the parking lot prior to or after activities.
- Participants should not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes prior to their activity time.
- Each participant will need to have their own:
- Soccer Ball clearly labeled with the participants name. (if a common ball needs to be used, it will be sanitized and no use of hands)
- Water Bottle
- Activities may occur any day, Monday – Saturday, depending on the number of participants and available times.
- When possible only participants from the same school will be grouped into activities.
- Please no:
- High fiving
- Fist Bumps
No special request except for any weekday your child cannot participate. (we will do our best to accommodate)
GROUP TIMES WILL BE EMAILED ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18
THERE WILL BE NO IN PERSON MEET AND GREET THIS SEASON
Due to the Covid-19, we may have to change up our normal schedule of practices on a weekday and a game every Saturday to some other combo. As we approach the season, we will email you our schedule. If our schedule doesn't work for you, we will refund your money back.
DATES: September 21st - October 24th (5 weeks)
RESIDENT RATES (Fee includes a t-shirt and soccer ball)
$45 UNTIL SEPTEMBER 16
$55 STARTING SEPTEMBER 17
NON RESIDENT RATES (Fee includes a t-shirt and soccer ball)
$55 UNTIL SEPTEMBER 16
$65 STARTING SEPTEMBER 17
ANY CHILD REGISTERED AFTER SEPTEMBER 16
WILL BE PLACED ON A TEAM/GROUP AFTER 4 BUSINESS DAYS
If interested in volunteering... CLICK HERE