Skip to content
Bangor Parks & Recreation Dept.
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Ski & Snowboard Lessons
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
Great chance to learn to ski or snowboard, or just improve the skills you already have.
Free Ski Time: 5:30-6:30
ALL Participants must fill out Hermon Mountain Form, that includes, child's level as well as release or liability
whether you are renting equipment or not.
CLICK HERE for form
Form includes level descriptions
Please return to:
Bangor Parks and Recreation
647 Main St.
This includes four one-hour lessons and up to an hour of free ski time per week and equipment rental if needed.
Transportation to and from the mountain is the responsibility of the parents.
A few things to remember:
1. Lessons start promptly at 4:30, please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early so lessons can start on time. This will also allow you to have time to get equipment on.
2. Please check in with the Parks and Recreation staff person at one of the tables when you come in. They will check you in and give you your lift tickets.
3. From there, you can go pick up rental equipment in the rental shop if renting. Put on your boots. NO SKIS OR SNOWBOARDS ALOWED IN LODGE
4. You then meet at the base of the mountain just outside the lodge and break into your groups.
5. Lessons end at 5:30. Your child may then have free ski/snowboard time until 6:30. All Bangor Rec participants must be off the mountain by 6:30.
Thank you and have a great time.
Additional Forms and Files:
2016 Registration and Levels
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities